Deadmeat

Update regarding the site and other info

17 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone

I have decided that I will not be posting very much on the site as and from today. I will finish off updating the TV shows that are nearly finished but will not be adding any new ones. I will still add some movies but not on a daily basis as I was before.

I am not shutting it down yet and will leave it open for the next while so you can still grab whatever content you need off it.

Sorry guys just don't have the time since there is no one else posting and it is just to hard too keep it going by myself

All forums are open to post in so anybody can post in any of the sections. So please go ahead and post anything if you can.

It has been a great 5 years of this site but I don't see the traffic in members anymore either, just feel like it not worth it anymore.

I would like to say a big thanks to all the loyal member we have here for supporting us over the years

Later,

Deadmeat

4 people like this

A sad day indeed, i shall be lost without it.

Cheers for all the stuff over the years m8.

Sucks but I understand. I wish I knew how to do more with the computer and the movies and I could help, I'm just not computer savvy. I try to record my local news to my pc and have never figured how to do that lol (thankfully I can get it on my dvr although its not where I want it lol). You all who have run this page have been a godsend to me over the years, I am in very bad health and the movies give me something to do during all my bed rest and down time. You will be missed greatly!!  

I have been a member here for something like 9 years, You will be sorely missed. Thank you for the past years, and best wishes to you and your family.

Thank you. You will be greatly missed. My agoraphobia prevents me from going to see movies when they come out and no one seems to understand that I don't want to hear about the movie until I have a chance to see it. This was a one of a kind site. I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt I never got one virus from this site. Thank you so very much. 

As I mentioned, I am not very computer savvy but if you think I can help to add movies please send me a message explaining how things work. If it's something I can do I'd be happy to try and help keep this site open.

@Sandman187 I will PM you.

I posted a few movies over the last few days but I will not be adding any new shows to the TV section. There are a few TV shows that have just finished or are finishing shortly so I will add the remaining episodes for them as that would only be fair but then that will be it from me for updating that section. I might still post a few movies as I see them but it will not be everyday

If I see that there is no more posts over the next few weeks then I will just close the doors for good

IM SO SORRY TO SEE YOU GO BUT ALL THE BEST AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL THAT YOU AND YOURS HAVE DONE!!!!: SHY :