Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cydex

[20/12/2013] Rissoles passed away...

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I regret to inform you that Rissoles (Andrew), one of our board moderators and dearest friends, has passed away on Monday 16th December 2013.
The reason this update came so late to you is because we found out about this just today.

Rissoles was not only a great addition to our forum with his continues efforts to keep the peace and guide the newcomers; he was also a warm, friendly and interesting human being and a close friend to all of us at the same time from day one.

This time of the year is dedicated to your friends & family but let us not forget the ones that are not with us anymore.

I will update this thread with more information as soon as I know more.

Meanwhile, you can pay your respects through his profile page which is located here. You can post a message by clicking on "Profile Feed" on the left and then fill in the box displayed on that page.

Our hearts are with his family & relatives in this time of sorrow.

Sincere condolences to his family and relatives,

The Movie-HQ.com Community

2 people like this

Dayum..

such an awfull time to lose a great person and i think if possible a montage of his quotes should be made in honour of him..oh the world will be a sadder place with out his randomness cheering us up :)

R I P  buddy

Sleep Well Mate,

You were an amazing man, I feel honored to have known you, even if it was only for a year.

We all loved your sense of humor and your brought us all closer as a family by having us all interact with each other.

I loved your ideas and the way you guided all our new comers in to YOUR on-line family.

A Major Loss for all who knew you but a Major Gain for the big man upstairs, there is one more bright star in the night sky now.

Forever in my Heart,

Stonegimp

1 person likes this