Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cydex

[08/03/2015] New forum owner: Calypo

1 post in this topic

Hello,

First of all, I would like to thank everyone, especially the moderating team and Rissoles that is forever in our memory for the growth and continued growth of the forum and community.

Without you, we wouldn't have gotten this far.

As you all may know or may have noticed, I've not been around much lately for personal reasons, I don't put a lot of time into the forum anymore as I did long time ago just because I have other matters to attend to that require my attention even more.

Even then, I did use the spare time I found to update and keep the forum secure, whilst the mods go day in day out with posting new updates and replying to requests.

My time here has come to an end and I found someone that is perfect to fill my shoes. I will still be around from time to time to check how everything is evoluating but merely as a visitor and not as an admin.

Now I would like to formally announce that we have a new forum owner that takes my place called "Calypo".
He has lots of experience running communities & forums in general as well as developing PHP applications which may come in handy when he runs into something tricky as we had a few months ago with the Apache-issue.

I have just finished transferring all necessary log-in & access codes to him so he can work optimally. I know he will be making some major changes but the essence of the forum will remain the same: providing quality movies & series for free to the public.

I hope you will all give him a warm welcome and I'll be seeing you around! :)

Regards.

1 person likes this