Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cydex

Uploaders: Guidelines for TV Shows

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

This is a topic created specifically for the "Uploaders" of this forum and consists of the guidelines for uploading TV Shows.

When creating a new topic:

Title formatting:

showname - Season x

Example:

Bones - Season 8

Please note that the formatting has to be correct. Spacings, capital letters & other punctuation have to be exact to keep the board clean & easy to read.

Message content:

In the following order:

• Create a quote from IMDB with a general description of the series. (Just google "Tv show title + IMDB", 99% chance you will find it).

More information is not required.

Filenames:

This doesn't really matter. As long as the same title is being used with the only difference being the number of the episode.

- Do not use icons!
- VLC Media Player should be able to play these videos. If VLC Media Player can't play it, don't upload it.
- Be aware that we regularly check the uploaded content on validity and make sure that the posts are made using the proper formatting.
- An example of a perfect upload can be found here.

Happy uploading!

Here's a suggestion: I have a lot of SORTED subtitles for many of these shows. I can transfer them in .zip so you and deadmeat can put them with the torrents. All subs are quite good, all in English. If you want I can generate a list of all subs/shows and send it to you.

btw. the link you left leads to the front page of movie-hq :p

Edited by M3n0